Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Got Paid While Promoting your business

Hi friends

APSense business social network can be your most powerful advertising and branding tool on the Web.

Create attractive looking Revpages for your products or services.

Brand yourself by Blogging and gain followers by submitting good original content.

Some Of The Tools Include:

*Business Centre (Create your own personal business space)
*Revpages (Review of your products and services)
*Blogs (Write about your favourite topics)
*eZine Space (Create professional looking newsletters)
*SEO Tools (Tools to help you get listed in a higer rank on the search engines)
*APSense Community 2 (Just for social)
*ASK Apsense (Get help from experts in a diverse field of categories)

All of this is available for FREE.

Newbie and Experienced marketers alike will find APSense a great add on to there marketing arsenal.

To top all this of, because of APSense good ranking in Alexa, your content gets added on Google within hours of submitting.

As a Partner member you can include your own google adsense advertising to your content.

Sign Up Today and get paid to promote your business. 
http://www.apsense.com/invite/sheest 




Here is how it worked for me, in 5 Easy Steps:

STEP 1 - I registered and setup my personal and business profile.
You can register here: http://www.apsense.com/invite/sheest

STEP 2 - Then I explored and joined a few APSense interest groups,
they have so many.

SETP 3 - Then I started writing some useful blogs and group
discussions content pages.

SETP 4 - In these pages APSense provide a special Ad Space where
I posted advertisements for my current business.

SETP 5 - That was it! While I advertised my business, APSense
was also paying me when people viewed my content pages.

Below is part of my account balance showing in Apsense;-

Your Cash Balance: $5.25
   Minimum Payout: $50.00


View Referral Programs »

TitleCommmissionDate
Get Paid to Read Solo AD$0.052010-11-10 08:01
Get Paid to Read Solo AD$0.052010-11-09 22:55
Get Paid to Read Solo AD$0.052010-11-08 06:31
Get Paid to Read Solo AD$0.052010-11-08 06:31


Check it out you will not regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment